If you are watching a full episode on an iPhone or iPad, and the closed captions are jumbled, not in-sync with the visual/audio, or do not show up at all, please turn off the closed captions setting and then turn it back on. Allow a few seconds for the closed captions to sync up. [How do I turn on/off closed captions on my iPhone or iPad?]
If the issue persists,
- Exit the video you were watching.
- Resume the episode, making sure to click "CC" in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Please allow a few seconds for the closed captions to sync up.
If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please submit feedback using the form below and make sure to provide the following information:
- Device used
- Show and episode during which the closed captions are not functioning properly
- Description of the issue you are experiencing with the closed captions (i.e. very delayed, jumbled letters, etc.)