If you are experiencing audio issues on cwtv.com or cwseed.com, try the following steps:
- Make sure your computer has the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled. To do this, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help.
- Check the volume control in the lower-right corner of the playback bar. Make sure the volume is not muted or on the lowest setting. Make sure the volume on your computer is also not muted or on the lowest setting.
- If you are using external speakers, check the audio cables to make sure they are not broken or disconnected.
- Update your internet browser to the latest version.
- Try a different browser (e.g. Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer).