If you are experiencing audio issues while using The CW App on Android tablet or phone, try the following steps:
Check Volume Control
Make sure the volume is not at its lowest setting or muted.
Restart The CW App
- Tap the Square Icon to show all open apps.
- Tap the X in the upper right hand corner of The CW app to close it.
- Launch the app again from the Home page.
Update Your Software
Make sure your Android device has the latest software. Check this by navigating to Settings > About Devices > System Updates.
Update The CW App
We release new versions of our apps regularly that fix known issues. We encourage you to visit the Google Play Store on your device to download the latest version of the app.
Delete and Reinstall The CW App
- From the Home screen, navigate to Settings > Applications > Application Manager.
- Select The CW app and select Uninstall.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store to reinstall the app.
For additional troubleshooting steps on Android tablet and phone, see Basic Troubleshooting for Android Tablet and Phone.