If you are experiencing audio issues while using The CW channel on your Roku player, try the following steps:
Check Volume Control
Make sure the volume on your TV is not at its lowest setting or muted.
Check Cable Connections
- Make sure your HDMI/Optical connectors are plugged in.
- Check for any breakage in the cable.
- Reverse the ends of the cable or try using a different HDMI cable.
Update Your Software
We release new versions of our app regularly to fix known issues. Go to Settings > System > System Update on your Roku player to download the most updated version of our app.
Restart the Channel
- Highlight the CW channel and press * on the Roku Remote.
- Select Close.
- Relaunch the channel.
Check the Audio Setting on your Roku Player
- From the Roku Home screen, select Settings > Audio > Audio Mode > Stereo.
- Resume your video.
Delete and Reinstall The CW Channel
- Highlight The CW channel and press * on the Roku Remote.
- Select Remove Channel.
- Reinstall the channel.
For additional troubleshooting steps on Roku, see Basic Troubleshooting for Roku.