There are a series of troubleshooting steps you can take to ensure you are receiving an optimal experience on The CW App.
Make sure your app is up to date.
We release new versions of our app regularly that fix known issues as well as provide new features. We encourage you to visit the Microsoft Store on your device to download the latest version of the app.
Check your internet connection.
At times, internet connection will drop out causing the app to stop responding. Tap the Network icon in the Tool Bar to ensure your network connection is active and stable.
Restart The CW app.
- Tap X in the upper right hand corner of the app to close out The CW App.
- Then relaunch The CW App from the Microsoft Start menu.
Uninstall and reinstall The CW App.
- Tap the Start icon and find The CW App.
- Hold down on the icon until a menu appears.
- Select Uninstall.
- Navigate to the Microsoft Store to reinstall The CW App.
Update September 2020: If you are using a Wi-Fi router with built-in ad blocking features, you may need to disable that feature or whitelist cwtv.com, cwseed.com in order to view our videos. Every router has different instructions, so please consult your router’s instructions.