- Use the latest version of your internet browser. Firefox, Safari, and Chrome are recommended.
The following browsers are supported by the cwtv.com/cwseed.com:
- Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 8 and above
- Microsoft Edge
- For PC, we recommend having Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or Microsoft Windows Vista.
- For Mac, we recommend having Macintosh OS X v10.4 or above.
- You also need an internet connection with sufficient bandwidth in order to have an optimized viewing experience. Videos on The CW stream at 500Kbps or 700Kbps, depending on your bandwidth. We recommend a downstream bandwidth of 1000Kbps or higher for a high quality viewing experience.
Update: As of 6/26/2017, we released an update to our video player on desktop and no longer support the Adobe Flash Player plugin, which may temporarily result in minor playback issues such as buffering. If attempting the troubleshooting steps in the article above does not resolve these playback issues, or if you experience other issues when trying to watch a video on your computer, then please use the link below to submit a request. Our support team will review your feedback and contact you if needed.