To customize closed captions on your Amazon Fire tablet:
- From the home page of the app, navigate to Settings via the menu in the upper left hand corner.
- On the main Settings page, select Caption Style. Certain default customizations are available on the Caption Style page and can be selected.
- Select Create New Style.
- Name your style and select your desired color and text options.
- Once finished, select Caption Style in the upper left hand corner to return to the Caption Style page.
- Choose your custom style from the selections. Your customization is now enabled and will continue to display until changed using the steps above.