Our tech team is aware of the following technical issues affecting some users. If you are experiencing any of the issues below, then please try the suggested troubleshooting steps that are listed and continue to look out for upcoming app updates that will resolve the issue for you soon.
The CW is available on multiple streaming platforms: cwtv.com/thecw/the-cw-app/
CWTV.com / Desktop
- Unable to view content. Video appears as a small play button or endlessly loads.
- Unblock third-party cookies on your browser.
- Ensure you are not using an ad blocker or that you don't have an ad blocker enabled on the router-level in your home. Please visit this article for more information.
- Try using a different browser or a private/incognito browsing window.
To unblock third-party cookies from Google Chrome:
- Visit chrome://settings/content/cookies
- Ensure the "Block third-party cookies" option is toggled off.
To unblock third-party cookies on Firefox:
- Visit about:preferences#privacy (Navigate to Firefox > Preferences > Privacy & Security)
- Ensure you are not blocking "All Third Party Cookies" or "All Cookies"
To unblock third-party cookies on Safari:
- Select Safari > Preferences > Privacy
- Ensure "Block all cookies" option is not selected.
To unblock third-party cookies on Microsoft Edge:
- Select "View Advanced Settings" option on the Settings side panel.
- Scroll down to "Cookies" section and select "Don't block cookies" option