There are a series of troubleshooting steps you can take to ensure you are receiving an optimal experience on The CW and CW Seed App.
Make sure your app is up to date.
We release new versions of our app regularly that fix known issues as well as provide new features. We encourage you to visit the Play Store on your device to download the latest version of the app.
Make sure your device's OS is up to date.
Having the latest OS on your device ensures you are getting the optimal experience from The CW or CW Seed app. Go to Settings > About > System Upgrade on your device to check for new updates.
Check your internet connection.
Go to Settings > Network on your device to make sure that your connection is active and the signal strength is stable.
Clear the app's cache.
- From the Home screen, navigate to Settings > Apps > The CW or CW Seed.
- Select Clear Cache and select OK.
Uninstall and Reinstall The CW or CW Seed app.
- From the Home screen, navigate to Settings > Apps > The CW or CW Seed
- Select The CW or CW Seed app and select Uninstall.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store to reinstall the app.
Update September 2020: If you are using a Wi-Fi router with built-in ad blocking features, you may need to disable that feature or whitelist cwtv.com, cwseed.com in order to view our videos. Every router has different instructions, so please consult your router’s instructions.