Update for iOS users (July 2017): If you have been having trouble casting to your TV from The CW App, our tech team has tracked down the bug causing this, and it has now been resolved. Please update the app to the latest version available on your device's app store.
Ensure that your Chromecast has been set up prior to launching the app. More info can be found here.
Should Chromecast become unresponsive while casting from The CW or CW Seed app, please disconnect/reconnect the cast by following the steps below:
- While on The CW App, tap the Chromecast icon in the upper right hand corner and select Disconnect.
- Unplug the USB power cable and reconnect it to restart the Chromecast device.
- Force close and restart The CW or CW Seed app.
- Choose the video you want to watch and tap the Chromecast icon in the upper right hand corner to begin casting.
If you are still experiencing playback issues, please review the following articles to help troubleshoot your mobile device:
- Basic Troubleshooting for iPhone and iPad
- Basic Troubleshooting for Android Tablet and Phone
- Basic Troubleshooting for Amazon Fire Tablet