There are a series of troubleshooting steps you can take to ensure you are receiving an optimized experience on The CW app.
Make sure you are using the latest version of the app.
We release new versions of our app regularly that fix known issues as well as provide new features. We encourage you to visit the App Store on your device to download the latest version of the app.
Make sure your device's OS is up to date.
Having the latest OS on your device ensures you are getting the optimal experience from The CW app. Go to Settings > System > Software Updates on your Apple TV to check for new updates.
Check your internet connection.
Go to Settings > Network on your Apple TV to make sure that your connection is active and the signal strength is stable.
Close out other apps that may be running in the background and restart The CW app.
Having multiple apps open can cause The CW app to run slower or become less stable.
- Double tap on the Home button of your device to view all open apps.
- Swipe up on each of the apps you would like to close.
Uninstall and Reinstall The CW app.
- From the Home screen, navigate to The CW app.
- Hold down the Touch surface until the icon begins to shake.
- Press the Play/Pause button and select Delete.
- Navigate to the App Store to reinstall the app.
Check here for further help with your Apple TV device: https://support.apple.com/apple-tv