These are a series of troubleshooting steps you can take to ensure you are receiving an optimized experience on The CW and CW Seed app.
Make sure you are using the latest version of the app.
We release new versions of our app regularly that fix known issues as well as provide new features. We encourage you to visit the Google Play Store on your device to download the latest version of the app.
Make sure your device's OS is up to date.
Having the latest OS on your device ensures you are getting the optimal experience from The CW or CW Seed app. Go to Settings > About Devices > System Updates on your device to check for new updates.
Check your internet connection.
Go to Settings > Wi-Fi on your device to make sure that your connection is active and the signal strength is stable.
Close out other apps that may be running in the background and restart The CW or CW Seed app.
Having multiple apps open can cause the CW and CW Seed apps to run slower or become less stable.
- On the device, tap the Square Icon to show all open apps.
- Tap the X in the upper right hand corner of each app to close it.
Clear the device's cache.
- From the Home screen, navigate to Settings > Storage > Internal Storage.
- Select Cached Data and select Delete.
Uninstall and Reinstall The CW or CW Seed app.
- From the Home screen, navigate to Settings > Applications > Application Manager.
- Select The CW or CW Seed app and select Uninstall.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store to reinstall the app.