If you are experiencing audio issues while using The CW or CW Seed app on Apple TV, try the following steps:
Check TV Volume Control
Make sure the volume on your TV is not at its lowest setting or muted.
Check Cable Connections
- Make sure your HDMI/Optical connectors are plugged in.
- Check for any breakage in the cable.
- Reverse the ends of the cable or try using a different HDMI cable.
Check the Audio Setting on your Apple TV
- Apple TV (4th generation): Go to Settings > Audio and Video > Surround Sound and choose Best Quality Available. To learn more about audio settings, go to About surround sound settings on your Apple TV (4th generation).
- Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation): Go to Settings > Audio & Video and make sure that Dolby Digital and Audio Output are both set to Auto.
Update Your Software
Having the latest OS on your device ensures you are getting the optimal experience from our app. Go to Settings > System > Software Updates on your Apple TV to check for new updates.
Delete and Reinstall The CW App or CW Seed App
- From the Home screen, navigate to The CW or CW Seed app.
- Hold down the Touch surface until the icon begins to shake.
- Press the Play/Pause button and select Delete.
- Navigate to the App Store to reinstall The CW or CW Seed app.
For additional troubleshooting steps on Apple TV, see Basic Troubleshooting for Apple TV.