If Viewing On Desktop:
- Reload the page.
- Select Resume to start the video from where you left off. An ad may run before the show content resumes.
- If the video still remains frozen, please quit and relaunch your browser and restart the video.
Additional troubleshooting steps for desktop:
- Unblock third-party cookies on your browser.
- Ensure you are not using an ad blocker or that you don't have an ad blocker enabled on the router-level in your home. Please visit this article for more information.
To unblock third-party cookies from Google Chrome:
- Visit chrome://settings/content/cookies
- Ensure the "Block third-party cookies" option is toggled off.
To unblock third-party cookies on Firefox:
- Visit about:preferences#privacy (Navigate to Firefox > Preferences > Privacy & Security)
- Ensure you are not blocking "All Third Party Cookies" or "All Cookies"
To unblock third-party cookies on Safari:
- Select Safari > Preferences > Privacy
- Ensure "Block all cookies" option is not selected.
To unblock third-party cookies on Microsoft Edge:
- Select "View Advanced Settings" option on the Settings side panel.
- Scroll down to "Cookies" section and select "Don't block cookies" option.
If Viewing On The CW App:
- Quit out of the app completely, and then reopen it.
- Select the episode you were watching.
- Select Resume. An ad may run before the show content resumes.
Update September 2020: If you are using a Wi-Fi router with built-in ad blocking features, you may need to disable that feature or whitelist cwtv.com, cwseed.com in order to view our videos. Every router has different instructions, so please consult your router’s instructions.
If you continue to experience this issue, please fill out our feedback form with as much information as you can, and we will try our best to resolve your issue.